Wednesday, May 25, 2011

X-Men: First Class

I have really been paying attention to all of the hype that's been going on about the movie, X-men first class, but from what I seen of the trailers, I think it might possibly a good movie. James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender look great as Xavier and Magneto from what's been shown, so I'm really excited to see how the two characters' relationship unfolds in the movie.

Looking at the cast of characters they've chosen, I find there choices intriguing. Some for the better, some not so much. To real cringe factors for me are Beast and Mystique. Now let me expand upon that statement by saying that it has nothing to do with the actors or the characters, but the special FX. Mystique just looks off, but Beast has changed from the ape-esque Beast as portrayed by Kelsey Grammer to the more Cat-Man Beast of the current comics and call me nit picky but that doesn't quite make sense.
On the upside, There's supposed to be a Wolverine cameo, so that's something to look forward to.

All in all, I must admit that I can not wait for X-Men: First Class to hit theatres.

No comments:

Post a Comment