Tuesday, March 23, 2010

First Post

For my first post. I 'd just like to tell you a little bit about myself. First, and foremost, I'm a Fanboy. I'm a major fan of Wolverine, The Green Hornet, Batman, Deadshot, Green Arrow and Black Canary, Catwoman, Cable, X-Force, Secret Six, X-23, and the somewhat obscure character, Wild Thing, Daughter of Wolverine. If you were to ask me what my all-time favorite books are at this moment, I answer, "Wolverine: Old Man Logan, Wolverine: Snikt!, Wolverine: The End, Wolverine: Not Dead Yet, Wolverine: Logan, the Classic Claremont/Miller Wolverine Mini, The Dark Knight Returns, The Dark Knight Strikes Again, The Now Green Hornet Comic series (the Entire collection), Wanted, and the Deadshot V.2 Mini.
When it comes to movies, there are so many that I love; way too many to list. But, here are some that are among my favorites: the X-men and Wolverine movies, the Evil Dead Movies, The Dollars Trilogy, the Die Hard Movies, Pretty much all the other Clint eastwood Westerns (or Eastwood movies in general), Princess Bride, Escape from New York and LA, John Carpenter's The Thing, The Sabata Trilogy, The Ghostbusters films, the Mad Max movies, Serenity, and Makai Tensho: Samurai Reincarnation.
As for Tv series, I love NCIS, Castle, Firefly, Leverage, True Blood, Burn Notice, Trigun, Ninja Scroll the series, and the Adventures of Brisco County Jr. And when it comes to music, I've just all over the charts. There really isn't a single genre of music that I don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment